Simplicity: How to Focus on the Vital Few Rather than the Trivial Many
(SkillPath, 300 minutes, MP3 Download).
life one long mad rush? It's time to simplify! Now, by following
proven, practical strategies, you can de-clutter your life, your job,
and your brain. Forget about taking work home every night, stop
carrying around a mental to-do list as long as your arm, and start
getting more out of every day.
By practicing a few powerful
techniques, you can take charge of your life again without sacrificing
what's really important. You can learn how to set your own ground
rules, stomp out false social expectations, and reclaim your sanity.
Wouldn't It Be Great To Know...?
- How to de-program your manic tendencies
- Tips on organizing your domestic life
- The victorious circle of getting organized
- Ways to banish unnecessary complexity
- How to cut your daily task list by half
- How to travel like an efficiency expert
- The 10 Commandments of good deskmanship
- Creative paper control
- What to do about information overload
- How to break self-defeating habits
- The right way to handle errands
- How to have a leisure seizure
- How to revitalize relationships
- And much, much more!
You can become the chief operating influence in your life. Thousands of
stressed-out men and women learn how to put the brakes on without
worrying about what others think or what's acceptable. Listen and learn
their secrets, explained in easy-to-follow, incremental steps. You can
be well, happy, and balanced.